We, as a growing and highly innovative company with sharp personalities, need talented, enthusiastic, curious and committed people who will be ready to bring energy into the system for a significant contribution to the success of the team project. Are you passionate about building innovative software and enough brave to work in a startup? We might be looking for you!
What we offer
- Full-time position in a fast-growing startup using AI
- Flexible work schedule
- Energetic team passionate challenging the status quo and bringing disruptive solutions to life.
- Working with the hottest technologies in Emotion AI
- Advancing company emotion tracking classifiers by utilising latest advancements in deep learning
- Optimising machine learning models
- Research and develop neural network models suitable for running in embedded environments
- Driving research and development of latest technologies and tools in deep learning and computer vision in collaboration with our academic partners
- Providing technology and research support in design of new products and business use cases
- Rapidly learning new concepts in technology and related areas of our business
- Leading external technology partners
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Strong development skills in Python and C/C++
- Solid background in Computer Vision: minimum 5 years of experience developing deep learning computer vision algorithms
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working with machine learning in embedded applications is a plus: model quantization, fixed point neural networks (CNN and RNN)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Proven expertise with deep learning models and programming languages such as C++, Python
- Fluent in Linux/Unix environment, solid expertise in working with AWS or GCP cloud provider, knowledge of Docker is a plus.
- Experience with facial analysis, FaceID, expression or emotion classification
- Hands-on experience with modern deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, Jax or MxNet.
- Experience with broad range of Machine Learning and Data Science projects is a plus
- Experience in build and leading a team of machine learning experts
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Results-oriented and innovative
- Ability to multitask and work independently without much supervision
Milan’s Office, availability to work remotely if necessary.