Emotiva is a leading deep tech EAI (Emotion Artificial Intelligence) company. As a growing and highly innovative company, we need talented, enthusiastic, curious and committed people who are ready to bring energy into the system for a meaningful contribution to the success of the team’s project.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker, passionate about growth hacking and innovative marketing, and brave enough to work at a startup?
We’re looking for just you!
What we offer
- Fixed-term contract in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Energetic team passionate challenging the status quo and bringing disruptive solutions to life.
- To have a direct and immediate impact of your effort in the business.
- Drive organic and paid traffic growth.
- Grow and optimise website and webapp traffic: backlinks, keywords, tags, A/B testing, customised landing pages, etc..
- Build or coordinate building relevant content: webinar, white paper, blog article, video, etc..
- Optimise and automate the user journey for better activation, retention, referral and revenue.
- Implement referral and partnership programs.
- Track every action, consolidate what works, get rid of what does not ;)!
- Leading external partners.
- Master’s degree in Marketing/New Media/Economics.
- You have at least 1 successful experience in a fast growing SaaS start-up where you have been a major contributor (1-2 years of experience).
- High level analytical skills.
- Budget Management experience.
- You master every tool needed to drive growth (and more we probably don’t know but where you will surprise us!): Hunter.io, MailChimp, HubSpot, Phantom buster, Hootsuite, Zapier, etc.
- Proven experience in several paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook business, Linkedin Ads, etc).
- Content creation and management with Seo optimisation.
- Google Analytics.
- Good UX Copywriting skills.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Autonomous and ambitious, you want take the lead on Emotiva Growth now and potentially when things will get more serious.
- Playing with the data from different database and tools to find the key information to leverage growth is your second nature.
- You must love learning and continuously evolving. This role requires someone who is eager to learn and self-develop using a variety of sources to stay on top of the game.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Results-oriented and innovative
Milan’s Office, availability to work remotely if necessary.